Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: I wanna check out

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Kassy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2001
    Posts
    964
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Period.........exclamation point......
    for those who are gonna get nervous and dial 911 don't....not that way......

    Sometimes life overtakes me, bills need to be paid etc.......and I can't deal.

    Too many tears to deal with.......my CC I am gonna call you now......

    Kassy~~*~~*

  2. #2
    L??st
    Guest L??st's Avatar

    Post

    *hugs KassY*

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *HUGS* Kassy and CG

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Canadian Chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2003
    Posts
    1,487
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *Hugs Kassy tight*

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I feel that very same way sometimes. Both our cars tore up this week on the same day no less. One was 211 bucks to fix and the other one..well it looks to be quite a bit more so far. Banks were closed today and it was aarons pay day so now we have no money for the weekend..yeah I can go on and on..life sucks sometimes but we just got to keep on going and have faith that it will get better..someday

    *HUGS* for Kass.. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Kassy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2001
    Posts
    964
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    ~checks out~ [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    check out if you must.... but COME ON!!!

    you have faced bigger demons than this... this is a demon alright but my friend, you are a fighter. Claw,scratch, slap, climb or dig your way to where you need to be. Ask for help, beg, brainstorm with those that love you, vent, come to US...====>> ME!....anything but letting go isn't an option.

    Holding on is the fire within you. Working through is what you know. Dealing with the unknown and known is what has shaped you so far.

    Loving through it all is what makes you so beautiful.

    It's okay to be scared, to feel lost and even angry. I am angry that you have to go through this. I am mad that the world turns in hurtful ways at times....

    But checking out, isn't an option. Clear your head, take some space but... and know this...

    I am here. I love you, I am and have been thinking only the best positive thoughts for you.

    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ... goodness abounds, even now...

    Love you my friend.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Kassy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2001
    Posts
    964
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    It's gotten worse.
    Guess hubby and I can kiss our new home good-bye.
    NEVER in a million years did i expect to wind up in these circumstances......
    Whatever................don't care, just needed to write...........
    outies

    meeeeee [img]graemlins/rain.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/storm.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Father Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2002
    Posts
    3,088
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <font color="red">"WHEN IN DOUBT, SCREAM AND SHOUT- TAKE YER CLOTHES OFF AND RUN ABOUT"</font>

    snakeshit

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •